Flabby Arm Exercises – Chicken Wing Arm Exercises – Bat Wing Arm Exercises
Flabby arm exercises are the perfect cure for one of the most dreaded problems in fitness, chicken wing or bat wing arms. The horror and embarrassment of waving to your friends or family, only to find that your arm is shaking more than your hand, has become a reality for thousands of men and women.
Flabby arm exercises can be an effective way to tone up your arms. Just remember to maintain your form and continue to increase the weight regularly and gradually so that you build the muscle needed to give your arms the firm, youthful appearance you want. If you have access to a gym, a rowing machine is another great way to work those muscles in the arms and shoulder areas as well.
The flabby arm exercises on this page will work the muscle of the triceps and tighten it up as well as burn calories at an accelerated rate. That said, for the best and fastest results I highly recommend training with a personal trainer.
Triceps Kick Back Exercise
One type of bat wing arm exercise that will do wonders to get rid of the jiggle is the triceps kick back exercise. Holding a light weight in your right hand, lean from the waist until your upper body is parallel with the floor. To maintain your balance, you may need to rest your left hand on a chair or bench for support. With your back flat, bend your right elbow in a semi-circular motion until the weight is even with your waist. Next, slowly return the weight backwards until your arm is straight without your elbow locking. Slowly return the weight to your waist and repeat for a whole set. Repeat on your left side.
This chicken wing arm exercise will tone your triceps and your chest. Get in the push-up position. Bring your arms in so that your hands are under your chest. Spread your fingers apart and lower yourself to the ground and push yourself back up. Repeat this exercise. Work up to two sets of fifteen triceps push-ups to get rid of flabby arms.
Running Biceps Curls
This exercise, also known as Hammer Curls, is especially great for runners and swimmers. With a dumbbell in each hand, swing your arms up and down. Don’t go any higher than your shoulder and don’t go any lower than your hips. The motion should mimic your arms while running. Do this exercise for one minute then rest. Repeat once.
This easy bat wing arm exercise produces great results. Get into the “crab” position so that your feet and hands are touching the floor. This is just opposite of the position for a traditional push-up. Make sure that your fingers are together and pointing toward your feet. Lower yourself to the ground and then back up. Repeat. This flabby arm exercise targets your deltoid muscle, your shoulder and your back.
Sitting Triceps Extension
Sit on a bench (preferably one with back support). Grab one dumbbell and lift it over your head. Slowly lower the dumbbell to your back, focusing on your triceps. For this flabby arm exercise, make sure you are not pulling with your elbows.
One of the best arm exercises for women at home and also for men are pull ups. They are one of the best arm exercises. Doing them regularly will help you get rid of flabby arms. It is one of my favorite bodyweight exercises. To do this exercise, hang onto a pull up bar with a shoulder width distance between your hands. Activate your core muscles and using the muscles of the arms, try to pull yourself up until your chin goes above the bar. Slowly lower yourself and repeat the exercise. Use the arm muscles to do the pull ups to get maximum benefits.
When prescribing chicken wing arm exercises, most “experts” recommend targeting the triceps to get rid of flabby arms. They claim that roughly 60% of your arm muscle is triceps. And they are right. But that still leaves 40% of un-toned arm muscle. The difference between 60% and 40% isn’t that great either. If you only focus on toning your triceps (as most people do) you will never get get rid of your chicken wing arms. You have to also target your biceps, the other 40%.
The flabby arm exercises mentioned above should be done at least twice per week for beginners. In about a month, you should start to notice a decrease in the fat surrounding your arms. You are also going to notice that the tone of your muscles are a lot less jiggly. If you’re eating healthy, you will also probably notice an overall decrease in your body weight.
Top Rated Products
Find Products On eBay
- Current Price: CAD $3.45
- Ends: Nov 18, 2017 21:00:16 EST
- Current Price: AUD $37.95
- Ends: Nov 18, 2017 17:32:34 EST
- Current Price: $4.99
- Ends: Nov 18, 2017 21:00:50 EST
- Current Price: $4.13
- Ends: Nov 18, 2017 14:31:35 EST
Follow FITNESS on Pinterest
Body Weight Exercises For A Leaner Body